Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's in my beauty box?!

I thought I would start my blog off with sharing a few of my favorite beauty products that I cannot live without! Even if I only have a couple minutes to get ready... these are the first products  I would grab!

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, $26

No need to spend a few minutes applying mascara with this one! The large brush and waxy texture makes it easy to put on 2 coats and go!

Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation, $26
Best foundation for varying coverage. Tap a little bit into the cap, use your favorite Kabuki brush and swirl onto face until you get desired coverage. Perfect for getting ready quick as you don't have to worry about getting those nasty foundation lines!

Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste, $26
Perfect for those days when you have dark under eye circles or blemishes!

Last, but certainly not least, MAC Cosmetics lip glosses. Every year during the holiday season they come out with limited edition lip gloss sets, and I buy them in every color. This year, there were 4 in each gift set for $32.50. Perfect way to try new colors that you may have never tried before!

Here is my favorite color theme, coral. Perfect for an everyday, natural look. Good color pigment, and not sticky!

What are your favorite beauty products that you cannot live without?!

Until next time....

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. One of my must have beauty products is Beauti Control Spa Manicure Extreme Repair Hand Creme. It is amazing and actually smells good. Retails for $15.00 https://shop.beauticontrol.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10551&productId=85406&langId=-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete