Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just a girl with a beauty blog

The purpose of this blog is to take a deeper look into one of our passions and share it with the blogging world. Sure, I could have come up with something a little less cliche than a girl with a beauty blog, but hey, it's what I know and love!

I'm sure there will be people that will come across this blog that will say they could careless about beauty, makeup, fashion, hair, fitness, or diet... but they are lying.

Everyone has something they do every day in their beauty routine that they could not give up. For men it could be a certain hair gel or shaving cream they couldn't live without. For women it could be a certain mascara or shade of lip stick that brings out your inner confidence.

I love everything about beauty from the way it makes you appear on the outside, to the way it makes you feel on the inside. With this blog I hope to share my views on whatever the latest beauty buzz is about, and I welcome any feedback you may have on a topic!

See ya soon with my first "beauty" related blog!

Amanda


4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    Nice blog!

    Of course, girls and boys do care about their looks, even if it is just a minimal. No one would say: 'Hey, I don't really like to look good?' (At least, I would hope they would not).

    Talking about girls since they are a bit more conscious about their looks than boys, I believe all girls are beautiful. And if for some reason they aren't satisfied with it, you've rightly said that an application of certain mascara or their favorite shade of lip stick can certainly highlight their features and bring out their inner confidence. Constant addition of new and improved beauty tools in the beauty world has taken away the 'right' from anyone who'd be tempted to say that they can't look good. Thank you for writing the blog. I enjoyed!

    Do check out my blog: http://www.highendtalk.blogspot.com and share your comment please. Also join me on twitter: @HighEndTalk Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda!

    I love the name of your blog! I would definitely like to view some of your beauty tips and secrets that you are willing to share with us! Every girl loves to feel beautiful and what a great way to promote it. I would like to know which eyeliner brand you would recommend? I am currently using LancĂ´me but I want to switch to another brand soon. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

    My blog name is as follows: http://www.simplypositive.net and just in case we are not already connected on twitter you can follow me @simplypositive2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,
    I love your idea for this blog! You are so right that everyone has a product they love to use each day and cannot leave the house without! Can't wait to read your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda,
    Great idea for your blog and yes everyone has a product they can't live without! I have more then just one lol!
    -Vinecia

    ReplyDelete