Tuesday, March 6, 2012

7 Most Flattering Makeup Trends for Spring!

Spring is right around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited!

My beauty Bible, Allure magazine, announced the 7 most flattering makeup trends for spring, and I can't wait to try them! For most of these trends they gave a department store, and a drugstore brand.

First up is shiny patent lips, in orange and red!
Their picks? 

Next up, orchid purple eyeshadow!
Their picks:


Third trend, I am not so sure about!
Citrus Eyes
Their picks:



Cornflower Blue Liner and Shadow
This trend I love... Just a little blue liner on the bottom makes the eyes pop for spring!
Their picks:


Probably my favorite... Coral cheeks and lips!
Looks perfect with a sun kissed skin!
 Their picks:


Terra-Cotta Eyes


Last but not least... Ginger Sheen
Their picks:

Can't wait to try out some of these trends and new colors Allure has suggested!
(Besides the citrus eyes... I don't think that will work well with my blonde hair and fair skin! Eek!)

What trend are you looking forward to most for spring?!

(Photos and article taken from www.Allure.com)

4 comments:

  1. Love the blue, yellow and purple shades for eye shadow for the spring. It should be real fun trying them out. Great tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the Ginger Sheen colors :D

    Thanks for following. Following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolce & gabbana is a gorgeous color. I love to use it in spring time. Also, because it is not stick. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda -
    Great post! I cannot wait for spring! Not only are the makeup colors refreshing, but so are the clothes! Awesome styles coming out this spring! I have to say that spring and fall are by far my favorite times for fashion and beauty! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete